Thursday

Snap out of it!!!

Today i had a full on meltdown, cried in lab (alone, of course!), was mean to Bwoy (i.e. "you're not committed to this! i'm getting old! your parents hate me and you are starting to believe them!" etc), and in general have been negative with a capital N.

I got to snap out of this. This is not me! Usually I find humor in the worst of situations!

Seriously though, a large part of it is my roommate. I've got to get away from her whininess and weirdness. Ever since I came back from vacation (a blissful 2 wks away from her), I got a fresh dose of her and realized just how bizarre she really is. It's no fun living in a coffin sized apt where you continually try and avoid her.

Snap!! Going to go home now, do groceries, relax, and wake up ass early to run in the gym tmw. Hear me roar, y'all.

No comments: