Friday

What I drank last week

I just thought I'd make a list to see where all my $$$ goes.

Sunday:
- 2 shots of Bacardi Gold Rum in my apartment, by myself
- A half cup of Bacardi Gold Rum with leftover Coke from December, by myself
(disclaimer: I was having a rough day)

Monday:
- A glass of Merlot with my mother.
- My mother's glass of Merlot that she never quite finished

Wednesday:
- A Lime Margarita with Depressed Friend. (I was trying to make him feel better)
- A second Lime Margarita with Depressed Friend. (Trying to make myself feel better at this point)

Thursday:
- A $25 Mango Mojito with Coworkers

Friday:
- A $20 Caparainha with Visiting From Out of Town Friends
- A Blue Hawaiian with Visiting From Out of Town Friends

Saturday:
- A glass of cheap red wine at dinner with Drunk Friend
- Another glass of cheap red wine at dinner with Drunk Friend
- Captain Morgan's and Coke at bar with Drunk Friend and a set of Sober Friends
- Cosmopolitan at bar with all Drunk FriendS

No comments: