Monday

I can't stand Mofito

Okay another post about Mofito. She is DRIVING ME CRAZY.

When Mofito first came in, I noticed how she was a little green and I decided not to align myself with her. She is only a year younger, but she acts a lot younger than me, which was mentioned by coworkers. I was rising fast, and she would have dragged me down (hey, I'm being honest). However, after I decided to leave the company to move onto better things, I decided to let my guard down and have some fun. So I befriended her.

Now, however, she has become somewhat of... a leech. She eavesdrops on my phone conversations, follows me around like a little lapdog, is incredibly nosy (to the point where she comments on anything I bring in the office), and tries to pretend she is as good as me. But she's not, and it not only drags me down, it annoys the hell out of me. Does she view me as a boyfriend? I made the mistake of inviting her to 2 events with me and my friends- I should have seen the warning signs when for weeks straight she couldn't stop talking about how excited she was. She actually FOLLOWED me and my friends to a club with her friends, and now she wants to hang out with me all the time. She has to have lunch with me, she has to have the same kind of lunch as I have, she even asks the Big Boss why her salary is lower than mine (um, DUH. You're not an engineer, just some unnamed weird profession).

I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!

Lately I feel like I'm being stalked by her. She wants to meet all my friends, have me set her up with someone, wants me to meet her friends (to be honest, I met them for like 5 seconds and don't really want to meet them again- it's like talking to a bunch of really quiet mice). Every day, she wants to take the train with home, and will try and hang out with me. It really is like we're in some kind of weird relationship, where i want to pull my hair, and scream, "I need space!!!!"

As much as it pains me, I'll have to lay down the law with her. I'll have to stop hanging out with her, pretend not to see her pained face, and pray that she gets the message without me being too explicit.

*Sigh*

Another lesson, too late. Never befriend the stalkerish, admiring, green office types who eventually annoy the hell out of you with their leechiness and nosiness.

No comments: