Wednesday

103107

TIME: 8:44 PM

Location: In the office!!!

Mood: Procrastination mixed with desperation, i.e., "Oh shit, why the f*ck am I blogging when I should be typing my report frantically."

Wearing: Fitted brown shirt, dark blue jeans, sneakers, blue and gold earrings.

Meals: Oatmeal for breakfast, rice and beans and cheese for lunch, cookies and chips for dinner.

Thinking: Of my big project due Friday

Will: - Go home in 3 hours and mope about the project.

Wishing: I had done a number of things... Return L's (my bff) call, call Hippiegirl (my bff in high school) to wish her a happy bday, get a haircut, pay bills, run once in the past 3 weeks(!) Wishing that this report that I've been working on the past 3 wks turns out okay. Also wishing after it's done that I run 5 miles and get back into it.

Highlight of my day so far: Lunch. I love Mexican food.

No comments: