Tuesday

Shhhh

Currently I am hiding in Bwoy's apartment while I hear movements that his roommate is making outside. Why am I hiding?

Reason 1: I had assumed that today nobody would be home so I started walking around in my bra and panties like I always do alone in my own apt. I was in the kitchen spooning honey in my mouth when I heard the doorknob rattle. I did a 6 meter dash to Bwoy's room, globs of honey sticking to my chest, and I locked his door. So now I am stuck in Boy's room in my bra and panties with my finger literally in a honey pot. And my suitcase with any semblance of decent clothes stuck outside in the hallway.

Reason 2 : I don't like Bwoy's Roommate. He has two-one of them I like, the other one I don't like. And the apalling reason I don't like Bwoy's Roommate is I don't like his girlfriend. Don't you love how this hate really comes from hate within? It's like one of those Russian dolls you open, and there's another Russian doll inside. Surprise! I hate you, but really I hate you because-I-hate-your-Girlfriend.

Anyways, as I type this, Bwoy's Roomate Whose GirlFriend I'm Not Fond Of is entering the bathroom. Oh no. Why doesn't Bwoy's Roommate Whose GirlFriend I'm Not Fond Of go away and leave me be to wander out again aimlessly in my underwear, spooning honey in my mouth, like the honey-fiend I am?

Grumble. I'm going to stake a sit-in until he leaves....

No comments: