Wednesday

My day today

What I did today:

Morning
- woke up at 6 to finish up a hw
- turned in half-assed hw at 10 (probably due to the fact i fell back asleep at 6:05, and then woke up at 9:45)
- went to my one class of the day
- worked on another hw due tomorrow. Finito! I know, I'm a genius, dripping with sarcasm.

Afternoon
- came home.
- cooked pasta, tomatoes, okra, with some mustard. Yummy!
- Also watched 50 Celebrity Breakup Countrown on E! That channel is addicting to brianless fools like me.

- Cleaned room. Went from a full blown tornado to a mild tropical thunderstorm.

Evening
- Watched Law and Order, paid bills, set up email server on my pretty new Ibook.

- Called parents, Bwoy, relaxed.

- Studied a bit before bed, thought about how much I miss having friends. And how much I miss Bwoy.

I know. I've turned from a wine-o to a whine-0. HA!

No comments: