Monday

Alter-ego jobs

I love Law and Order. I consider the process of cracking a case like the scientific method. You've got a question, some evidence, and then a methodology. And then boom! You've got a solved case. Well, that's at leasr that's how it looks on Law and Order :P

I would SO love to be a detective if I weren't an... engineer. ;)

The only problem is that I have to be a cop first. And I'd make an awful cop- who would listen to a slight young woman tottering around trying to look important? Also, as a secondary point, I'd rather not risk being shot to death. And finally, to be honest, it makes too little money for me. Now that I think about it, a lot of my alter-ego jobs have similar obstacles to my pursuing them:

These are my other top 3 choices
1. Poet.

- Why? It's hot. And I can jump to slamming, which will make me hipper than thou.

- Why not? No money. And it brings to mind Edgar Allen Poe's tragic death.


2. Pilot.

- Why? Duh. It's called flying.

- Why not? I get motion sickness like a grandma on crack.


3. A Bum.

- Why? I'd be left the hell alone.

- Why not? I'd be left the hell alone.

No comments: