Saturday

Ms. Goody TwoShoes

Oops, haven't written in a while. Nada mucho has happened recently... except my usual rants about people. Sadly, no raves. I get annoyed easily by people, and after a while it's hard for me to continue flashing my pearly whites at them while simultaenously gritting my teeth.

Example in point: Ms. Goody TwoShoes. She used to be my roommate, has a lovely non-American accent, is sweet, smart, hardworking. In other words, she is perfect. And I hate perfect people, especially those who shine so brightly I wilt like a flower besides them. Well, actually, that's not the real reason I hate her. Ms. Goody TwoShoes has some cracks in her facade.
1. For one, she is one of those women who spend ALL their time with their men.
2. She's ridicously nice. Being a bitch, that makes me skeptical.
3. She has no life.

For some reason (3) bothers me the most. I hate being around people who work ALL the time, and act like they HAVE to do it. Hello??? I'm taking the same classes, am coasting, and do 1/2 the work you do. Don't complain and whine and make me feel guilty. As you may have noticed, I don't like doing work to begin with. I do what's enough, learn it fine, and have schooled myself in studying in smart and efficient ways (clearly as I am writing this is not one of those times) so that I can have somewhat of a life. I've been through a lot of shit in my short life to realize that life is so much more than grades, etc. It annoys me to come up against people my age who still value themselves by their grades. I just want to shake them by their shoulders, tell them to open up, let life in, and most importantly... stop making me feel goddamn guilty.

Omg. I'm such a bitch.

But really. They piss the hell out of me.

Sigh, that felt gooooood.


Update & disclaimer (sort of): I like Ms.GoodyTwoShoes. Sometimes, though, I get stressed and we all know nice people are the first to get pooped on.

No comments: